Updated: July 26, 2002
- What is CFIDS in Youth?, from the CFIDS Association of America
- For Parents of Sick and Worn-Out Children, from Frank Albrecht, PhD.
- The Pediatric Network for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Orthostatic Intolerance
- KIDS Fatigue Management Program -- relates CFS to post-polio and applies similar therapies, from Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- CFS-Y list -- youth discussion by and for youths under 25
- CFS-CARE -- for healthy spouses, parents and other care-givers of those who have CFS
- Pediatric Network Forum
- Association of Youth with ME -- AYME (U.K.)
- Youth PWC Network -- for young people with CFS
- Young Action Online -- from Jane Colby, Children's Officer of U.K. Action for M.E.
- (U.K.) ME Association's Young People's Group
- Youth Page of the CFIDS Association of America
- SAYME: The South Australian Youth with ME/CFS -- aims to raise awareness around the world about ME / CFS and provide fun, friendship and support for young people who suffer from this terrible illness
This page is maintained by Roger Burns of Washington, D.C.